Cucumbers are well-known for their tasty crunchiness and high level of energizing WATER. So this cucumber water is some kind of "DOUBLE water"!
Cucumber water is very refreshing and toning, especially in the spring and summer time, to be enjoyed all through the day!
Very easy to prepare!
For one it of water, cut 3 cucumbers very thin lengthwise, in the shape of long ribbons, as you can see in the picture. Drink and refresh yourself!
Practiclarity! Following Clarita's Way philosophy of recycling we always try
to create a different perspective on the gifts of Mother Nature. We should
remember that nothing is to be wasted. And this is really what Clarita's Way
"recycling" is all about.
Let us remind you about all the benefits that pineapple has
for our bodies:
Now, I will show you one more way to recycle this fruit, by using the peels of
- An excellent anti-inflammatory; a fruit to eat before and after an operation.
- A very big ally for our beauty; internally and externally.
- A super digestion helper; A perfect dessert!
- A very decorative; exotic and delicious fruit by all means...
the pineapple for our benefit. This water is extremely diuretic, excellent against
cellulite, and has anti-inflammatory properties.
2-3 cloves and even a cinnamon stick if you enjoy their aroma. Boil for 20 minutes.
- Scrub a pineapple, peel and serve or keep it in an air-tight container in the fridge.
- Rinse the peels, and boil them in a good quantity of drinking water. You can add
• You can also add few lemon-lime slices before serving.
- Strain and let it cool. Pour it in a glass jar, and drink it all through the day.
In Venezuela we're blessed with tropical weather. It's an eternal Spring summer all year round. So we drink lemonade sall year round! But for the countries with four beautiful, changing seasons (each one having its own charm!), it's more probable that these various lemonades will be enjoyed either in spring or most likely in summer. For a nice Sunday brunch it the garden with friends and family, an evening barbecue, or a casual picnic, there are many variations on the standard "lemonade" theme.
- Ginger-Lime: it's best to get the pure ginger juice by using the extractor. But you can grate the ginger root and strain it through a clothlined sieve, pressing the juice as much as you can. Add it to the lemonade with honey, lime juice and lime slices.
- Very Berry Much: In a blender, make a mixed berry puree by combining fresh or frozen strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries with little water and honey. Then add it to the lemonade.
- Pineapple-Mint: Mix fresh pineapple juice to lemonade. Garnish with mint sprigs.
- Watermelon: Add pure and freshly made watermelon juice to lemonade. Garnish with little watermelon balls. 5) Rosemary: boil some rosemary. Let it stand, covered, for ten minutes. Cool and then mix with basic lemonade. Garnish with fresh rosemary twigs.
- Pomegranate: Add pomegranate juice to thelemonade. Garnish with pomegranate seeds. (The combination of the colors)